Creating Sustainable Spaces & Places
The Greener Facilities Conference & Expo will prepare and educate Alberta-based facility managers and municipal staff on new technologies and innovation, share best practices, link programs that modify occupant behavior with infrastructure improvements, and address funding options to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in their facilities and/or outdoor spaces.
Get a Sneak Peak at the Conference Content!
Join us for engaging, practical sessions including:
· How to Pay for Green Improvements
· How We Did It - Community Success Stories
· Alternative Energy Solutions - What are your Options?
· How Solar Works in Alberta
· Understanding Green Lingo
· Energy Efficiency 101
· Innovative Design Elements for Green Buildings & Outdoor Spaces
· Connecting School Infrastructure with Student Learning
· A Guide to Green Facility Management
We're excited to welcome sector experts as our presenters, including:
· David Dodge - Energy Efficiency Alberta and Green Energy Futures
· Marc Huot - Municipal Climate Change Action Centre
· Jason Atkinson - Director of Operations, Distributed Generation ENMAX
· Lisa Dockman - City of Edmonton, Energy Transition Project Manager
· Tanya Doran - Stantec Sustainability Lead
· Gareth Thomson - Alberta Council for Environmental Education
· Jim Sandercock - NAIT Alternative Energy Program
· Ian Storey - Ian B. Storey Professional Energy Solutions
Click here to learn more about the conference.