To identify and develop future leaders for the Association.
- identify the desired skills and competencies needed for the Executive
- work with the committees to identify future volunteers
- establish a Mentoring strategy for Executive and Committees
- develop a strategy to educate members about being a board member
To support the Executive in ensuring that members of the Association are recognized and valued.
- Review all nominations received for Awards and selecting recipients and advising the Executive prior to the March meeting each year, if there will be presentations.
- in the event there are no nominations received from the general membership, the committee may put forth a nomination (s) of an individual who meets the criteria for a specific award. This is not intended to circumvent nominations from the membership.
- to make the presentations annually in conjunction with the Annual Conference
- may recommend life memberships to the Executive for their approval
- Active Past Presidents of the Association
- Zone Directors