Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of our Association. Please review the following information to learn more about eligibility for membership.
You may be eligible for membership if you are currently
- employed in the public education system in Alberta or in the NWT, in the financial and/or business management and administrative functions
- employed or contracted by the provincial or territorial government in support of school jurisdictions
- a faculty member of post-secondary institutions in a program of studies related to school business
- employed in a private school in a senior leadership role in the financial and business administrative functions
- students currently enrolled in a post secondary institution in Alberta of the NWT in a program of study related to school business
- students enrolled in a program of studies working towards a designation as a Chartered Professional Accountant (individuals currently employed in a school jurisdiction are not eligible for student membership)
All applications for membership must be approved by the ASBOA Executive in accordance with the Association Bylaws. Individuals approved and registered as a member of ASBOA agree to abide by the Associations Code of Ethics and Bylaws.
Membership Fees for 2018-2019
All fees are subject to GST - unless an exemption applies (i.e. Government)
PLEASE SELECT THE MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY THAT APPLIES TO YOU AND CLICK THE CONTINUE BUTTON.